Wednesday 18 March 2015

Progress....sort of.

Had a horrible day today, unrelated to the house, we had to make the choice to put down our beloved Piper. My beautiful old girl had reached the end of her days today and we had to call the vet to peacefully put her to sleep. So have been feeling quite 'empty' I suppose you could say.

To keep my mind occupied I went for a drive to the block as the plumbers were supposed to have started early this week but there is no sign of them yet. However I did notice a delivery of materials used for the form work for the slab, so something HAS to start soon. I'm not too worried just yet, just would have liked to see something happen on the block that is a a little more exciting than a delivery of mesh and posts.

We also have a fencing guy coming out to the block to quote for us tomorrow morning which is good, if it comes in under $6000 for supply + install we'll probably get this guy in ASAP to screen the ugly building behind us. That building probably bothers me far more than it should but still can't wait to screen it off, not to mention the crappy old cars this guy is hoarding.

 

On a separate note, I realised I haven't uploaded the house plans so here it is: 


No comments:

Post a Comment